Our client, The International Institute for Learning, a multinational group, present in 19 countries, is one of the world’s leading providers of professional training in Project Management, Microsoft Project, Business Analysis and Lean Six Sigma.
For 25 years now, we have had the pleasure of assisting major international groups in the development of the skills of their “project” teams and the deployment of their training.
To support the growth of our French subsidiary, we are seeking a Training / Accounting Project Manager Assistant in a fixed-term contract that will integrate our team of 6 people to provide support to sales and marketing, accountancy and management. the office management of the Paris office, a small company with an SME spirit. IIL France seeks a person of confidence, dynamic and who will be able to evolve its responsibilities towards the commercial field or the marketing. Fluency in English and excellent knowledge of French are required.
Under the responsibility of the DG and the various Account Managers, you will be in charge of:
• Plan and deploy a schedule of inter-company and face-to-face training courses in collaboration with the General Manager
• Session planning, management of training venues, filling sessions.
• Organization of the logistics of the sessions (documentation, catering, participant requests, logistic needs collection)
• Administrative management (closing, evaluation and archiving of timesheets)
• Provider management (training room, course materials, training consultants)
• In close collaboration with the sales team, planning and deployment of promotional actions (webinars, mailings, …)
• Collect documents related to the course of the training by processing them
• Administrative management of co-financing files, CPF
• Control costs associated with the organization of courses in inter-companies
• Quality management, learner follow-up
• Management of the alumni base
• After-sales service for inter-company learners
• Customer service for new requests
In the absence of the Management Controller:
• Update and follow-up of the dashboards for the headquarters of IIL in the United States (in New York)
• Processing applications for OPCA funding
• Accounting Software Update (Peachtree)
• Preparation of intercompany invoices
• Receipt and classification of trainers’ fees
• Posting of checks received, preparation for endorsement by the DG, deposit of checks at the bank
• Payment processing by TPE
• Relaunching structures
• Editorial standards
• Mastery of office tools
• Good command of essential English
• Carry the image of our organization
• Knowledge of the vocabulary of the training.
You are autonomous, organized, rigorous, responsive, have a sense of service, active listening and enjoy working in a team.
Place of work: Paris 8th
Type of contract: CDI
Experience: Beginner accepted
Education: Level: Bac +2 or equivalent, Area: HR: Requested degree: HR or Management
Language: Bilingual English required
Indicative salary: (depending on level of experience)
Salary supplement: bonuses
Weekly working time: 35 H
Size of the company: Less than 10 employees