Our client is seeking a Sr. Sales Executive to help them expand in North America. The firm offers a complete range of equipment and solutions to the Pharmaceutical industry beginning with empty capsules; granulation and coating; capsule filling; tableting; packaging films; blister packing and carton packing to the end-of-line solutions and equipment. They are globally the 2nd largest manufacturer of empty hard gelatin capsules in the world. They have a presence in over 100 countries with a total manpower strength of over 3000 across multiple domains. Headquartered in India and expanding fast expanding globally, they currently have International operations in the US, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Croatia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, China and Bangladesh. The ideal candidate will have a graduate degree in Engineering / Master in Business Administration; Industry Preference: Sales of Capital Equipment (Preferably Pharmaceutical Machinery, Pharmaceutical, Automation, Machine, Medical devices, any pharma product.
- Achieve targeted sales growth in USA & Canada
- Develop new customers
- Expand market spread
- Manage Key accounts
- Maintain healthy AR situation
- Develop OEM accounts /distributors
KEY ACTIVITIES TO BE PERFORMED:
- Developing new business opportunities in the US; identifying and appointing distributors agents in US & Canada
- Understanding customer requirements and offering suitable, technically feasible solutions
- Generating profitable business
- Gathering competition information
- Deploying strategies for improving sales and establishing the brand name in US
- Enhancing customer satisfaction
- Payment realization
- Collecting information about retrofit machines to evaluate potential business
- Ensuring prompt after sales support
- Providing inputs to Design /Operations teams for product improvements /new product development
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Market Information
- Good knowledge of engineering concepts
- Good knowledge of sales concepts
- Exposure to Key account management concepts
- Planning & costing capabilities
- Communication, Problem Solving, Innovation, Corporate Etiquette, Cross Functional Team Working, Quality and Service Orientation,
- Delivering Consistent Results
- Prior experience in selling Pharma machinery a plus.
- Local candidates based in the East Coast. Preferred NY, NJ.
- Extensive (possibly 5 days a week) traveling is required across United States.
- Should be ready to work / travel on the weekends as and when require due to nature of the work and based on customer requirements.