SaaS Sales Manager
Join an exciting GPS/Mobility Company as their new SaaS Sales Manager working out of the Long Island Office. The company is 15 years old and an industry leader with an established clientele. Our client helps organizations who maintain vehicle fleets drive cost savings, increase productivity, improve customer service and foster a safer work environment.
Must be local to the Nassau/Suffolk border.
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious, successful sales driven SaaS company? Are you looking to take your sales management career to the next level? Do you have the background and experience to make us even better? Have you managed high performing B2B Cloud/SaaS inside sales teams?
My client is looking for a talented, driven individual to join its sales management team as they continue to expand on their stellar growth and industry leading position as a data driven, business intelligence focused SaaS company.
- Manage team of Sales Representatives to present and sell our industry leading Fleet Management GPS SaaS platform to potential new clients in the small and mid-market.
- Ability and skill set to close business
- Work with the Vice President of Sales on strategy and sales management practices
- Drive new client adoption revenue by delivering against Total Contract Value (TCV) goals
- Practice effective, excellent communication with direct reports, management, customers and support staff
- Develop the individuals on the team through call-shadowing with immediate feedback, as well as ongoing 1:1 coaching
- Actively participate in the sales calls to bring leadership in as needed.
- Tight management of team’s daily activity metrics that drive the business
- Work with Vice President of Sales to provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast
- 3+ years of SaaS/Cloud Computing sales management experience, ideally with a 1-4-month sales cycle
- 3-5 years in software sales representative role requiring strong consensus building sales skills
- Salesforce.com experience is imperative
- Strong Technical Sales Skills
- Ambitious, motivating and hands-on leadership skills
- Metrics and process driven with an intense proactive work ethic
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy sales environment
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Experience with Salesforce.com is key
- Bachelor’s Degree