Regional Marketing Manager
As Regional Marketing Manager for Americas (North and South), you will play a critical role in supporting the regional sales teams growth objectives for both engines and parts. You will be the go-to person for all marketing needs within the region; provide regional marketing leadership; and liaise, collaborate and coordinate work with the marketing and product teams around the world. The role will play a critical part in delivering Industrial Power Systems InLine 6 strategy.
Job Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Development and maintenance of a rolling 3 year regional marketing plan tied directly to medium term regional sales goals for engines and parts
• Development and execution of a detailed annual regional marketing plan to support delivery of regional business plans for engine and parts sales
• Provide input and support to key market and competitor intelligence processes, including country reviews, competitor pricing, market and customer insights
• Develop, document and share with the regional sales teams, regional PINS, battlefields, market analytics and understanding that drive future sales and marketing activities
• Manage the regional distributor marketing budget and demonstrate ROI for all projects
• Collaborate and network with the peer group, the broader sales and marketing organization, product teams, dealers and distributors to continually improve quality and velocity of regional marketing activities
• A college or university degree (Marketing or Engineering preferred) or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years of specific industry experience in order to gain recognition as a Divisional and company expert.
• Broad business background, specific long-term industry knowledge and excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work with people from many different backgrounds and cultures, internally and externally, with the appropriate influence and ability to resolve differences.
• Ability to deal with sensitive issues, mentor and coach, and/or persuade others on new methods of equipment application, new technology and distribution methods.
• Good human relations skills to develop a collaborative/cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the business unit
• Previous marketing and/or field experience and/or previous supervisory experience.
• Travel of 25 – 50% is required
• Knowledge and experience of off highway diesel engines and/or machines market
• 6 sigma Black Belt experience