Due to growth and expansion, our client, a leading life-sciences consulting group, is seeking a Recruiter, Regulatory Affairs, to join their team. They work with their clients to ensure they can continue to deliver the best medicines and medical devices to the healthcare industry.
You will :
- Provide an amazing candidate experience to every person who you engage with for a role with the organization.
- Be comfortable speaking to people via phone, face to face via skype, hangout and in person.
- Be open to learning more, new and innovative ways of sourcing.
- Be technically astute, with experience and belief in social media.
- Be a team player, working with their teams globally to deliver team results.
- Be a consultant, advocate, and support to their diverse and geographically dispersed colleagues.
- Be strategically minded. Bring ideas to the table and then execute on them.
- Have a desire to always improve.
- Have an attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment.
- Always do what it takes!
What they offer you:
- You’ll be a member of a talent acquisition team that has an innovative and team approach to success. In short, you will learn a lot and also be encouraged to contribute a lot.
- Work hard, but have fun doing it. They strive to make the workplace fun, during & after office hours.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, basic life/LTD, 401k
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Life Science Industry exposure, specifically within the Regulatory Affairs area
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in recruiting.