Our client, is seeking a Producer of Event Content to join their Media group. The position oversees the planning and programming of their PR News Conferences and Award Events. In addition to serving as a liaison between the event and its many speakers, you will be planning and creating the conference program, speaker recruitment and content management, social media outreach, along with oversight and coordination of all speaker relations.
Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Writing program content in conjunction with recruitment of the speakers
- Speaker management and coordination
- Planning educational components of the event, including call for presentations, speaker preparation calls, and content marketing for the events
- Updating website and social media
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an exceptional communicator, with strong writing skills, outstanding organizational and planning abilities, and committed to creating an educational, cohesive event with the best content possible.
Some of the skills that will allow you to excel are:
- Planning program content in conjunction with recruitment of the speakers
- 3+ years conference management experience in a similar B2B environment
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, or related field
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with html, CMS and database management software preferred