Our client is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to join their NYC team. You will be responsible for driving the company’s partner marketing strategy, go-to-market partner solutions, partner program execution, as well as reporting and analysis. The successful candidate will also manage the development and deployment of partner plans across a variety of channels including traditional marketing programs and digital campaigns. He or she will work closely with the broader marketing team, partners, clients, and external resources to conceptualize and develop effective marketing content such as customer testimonials, infographics, collateral, videos, etc. The Partner Marketing Manager will also implement best practices and processes for successful program development and execution, content creation, reuse and optimization of content, effective go-to-market plans, standardized reports and analysis, and sales enablement. This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative and energetic Partner Marketing professional. This role reports to the Director of Global Demand Generation.
- Develop strong working relationships with executives, account managers and marketing within partner organizations including but not limited to Adobe, Talend and Amazon
- Define and manage company partner marketing strategy, go-to-market partner solutions, partner programs and partner demand generation
- Develop solutions and go-to-market plans with internal stakeholders and partners that address customer challenges and achieve business objectives to grow pipeline, revenue and ROI
- Manage MDF and discretionary marketing budgets – including incremental budget proposals for new initiatives/investment and on-going MDF contract adjustments and negotiations.
- Drive sales enablement programs, messaging, and content
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, or related field
- Proven track record of success in building and growing partner alliances
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong project manager with proven skills in successfully managing all program types
- Deadline driven and able to bring multiple priorities to closure
- B2B technology experience preferred