Our client is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their team.The Marketing Coordinator develops all aspects of product collateral including packaging selection, label generation (with graphic designer), website modifications based on market research of industries served, competitors, and market position to assist sales efforts.
The Marketing Coordinator develops and implements marketing strategies and advertising campaigns, maintaining promotional materials by specific application / industry, planning meetings and trade shows and preparing reports for the Managing Director.
This position requires professionalism with team members, customers, and vendors at all times.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products supported by market research
- Conduct market research on competitive products and new markets to incorporate into marketing efforts
- Generate target market lists when applicable for business development
- Oversee the writing of press releases, copy for marketing materials (with copy writer as needed), advertisements, website, and other related material.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager and Business Development team to ensure goals are being met accordingly
- Development of key messages for all audiences to communicate the core brand identity
- Develop product presentation in terms of packaging and label design for targeted market
- Write copy and content for various outposts
- Write copy for each product, reflecting key messages, features and benefits
- Event and Trade show planning, coordination, organization and execution in house
- All website maintenance
- Consult with business development on product specifications such as design, color and packaging
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings; competitor analysis
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders; verifying receipt
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information, relaying customer service requests, target prospect lists
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contracts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading trade publications
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- 2-5 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Office 365/SharePoint
- Microsoft Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to generate photos and images for upload to website / promo materials
- Effective time management skills
- Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Initiative, Planning