Seeking an Executive Director with demonstrated commitment to social and economic justice, and the skills, passion, and drive to lead the organization into the future. The Executive Director will be tasked with vision, leadership, and pursuit of organization’s mission and goals, managing and supporting a dedicated staff, cultivating relationships with the communities that support and procuring resources to sustain organizational stability and growth. The Executive Director will work directly with Board of Directors and senior staff to provide oversight and strategic direction, execute fundraising strategies, as well as plan for and manage the operations of existing and new programmatic sales.
– Provide strategic leadership to ensure ongoing programmatic excellence across all sites
– Ensure high-quality service to the clients across all program areas.
– Oversee fundraising and development efforts with a view to diversifying funding streams to support existing program operations and expand capacity to implement strategic plans.
– Sustain a positive work environment by maintaining the collaborative culture and cooperative working relationships.
– Oversee and support the active engagement of board members, partnering organizations, fund and volunteers.
– Develop, maintain, and support a strong Board of Directors: seek and build board involvement with strategic direction for the organizations’ operations.
– Establish consistent quality of finance, administration, and human resources systems and processes needed to achieve strategic goals.
– Lead, coach, develop, motivate and inspire the team to achieve the agency’s mission.
– Ensure effective systems for rigorous program evaluation to track progress, and regularly evaluate program components so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, funders, and other constituents.
– Raise visibility as a leader in the field of expertise and serve as the representative to external stakeholders including but not limited to funders, organizational partners, media, government, and other agencies.
– At least 10 years of social services experience with a strong social justice orientation and an understanding of and commitment to company mission.
– At least 5 years of senior management experience: track record of effectively leading successful community based programs and groups of 15 or more employees.
– Experience working with and developing social programs in underserved communities.
– Ability to develop and implement a fundraising strategy that includes funding from diverse sources.
– Demonstrated capability in leading a large staff and excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff and develop high performing teams.
– Fiscal management capabilities to ensure financial health of the agency.
– Ability to work with a Board of Directors and cultivating these relationships.
– Strong understanding of marketing and public relations functions with the skills to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures.
-Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills.
– Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
– Educational credentials in social services desired but not required.
– Fluency in spoken and written Arabic desired but not required.