DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Our client, recently listed on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing privately held companies, is seeking a Director of Marketing to join their team. They have been a transformative player in clean energy and sustainable housing for 12 years. Due to rapid growth and expansion, they are looking for a dynamic self-starter to spearhead marketing efforts across the organization, provide strategy and direction with a holistic approach to their business. Their clients include affordable housing owners and
developers, Fortune 1000 financial and real estate investors, privately held firms, and some of the nation’s largest property managers. They are
passionate about reducing energy and water usage through the
implementation of energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies.
Their goal is to improve the health, comfort, and value of their
client’s buildings, while cultivating a sustainable future. You will help expand their successful business lines, radically grow their clientele, and potentially save the planet. You inspire others and are eager to take the company to new heights.
The successful Director of Marketing will work with their teams and executives to build multi-channel campaigns to deepen relationships and expand their industry partnerships. You will report directly to the CEO/President and will start with one direct report, a Marketing Manager. This position presents a unique opportunity for a positive, determined, and experienced individual to shape the company’s marketing efforts. You will drive continued growth in the business, generate greater affinity with the current customers, and build a greater profile for the company in the real estate community at large.
5-10 years’ experience in B2B marketing, advertising, public relations, or other related fields.
Strong digital marketing experience, deep understanding of B2B campaign implementation strategies, A/B testing, and digital behavior analytics.
Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations.
Data-driven approach to marketing in a B2B environment and proven ability to track, analyze and report results. Ability to design customer feedback loops and cohort data that provides regular insights for enhancing strategy.
Excitement about spearheading the development and execution of a new and expanded marketing strategy.
Mentoring and management skills for teaching and supervising the marketing manager.
Dynamic positive energy for wrangling, organizing, and charming individuals and teams from many different backgrounds.
- Develop and implement high-impact strategies for multi-channel marketing efforts to drive customer engagement, campaign performance and strong ROI across social media, email, CRM, web, search, PR and other channels.
- Define content marketing strategy, including internally and externally produced content.
- Perform market research, data analysis and customer interviews to drive marketing and inform product strategy.
- Write and oversee copy development for corporate materials including: media materials, plan, presentations, reports, blogs, web copy, social media, sales collateral, press releases.
- Manage relationships with agencies and other outsourced vendors. Select, on-board, and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing tools.
- Direct and manage Marketing Team, providing project management, prioritization, deadlines, guidance, and collaboration.
- Work with product team to design and execute the go to market plan for new product releases and updates.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Analytics/Adwords/SEO
- Experience in either energy, engineering or real estate, or a related field.