Our client, one of the largest privately-held provider of print management, business and marketing solutions headquartered in Northern New Jersey, is seeking a B2B Business Development Manager to join their team.
Since inception in 1920, their expertise lies in manufacturing and distribution, marketing, document management, printing, and promotional products.
Utilizing a network of integrated strategic alliances, offer a world-class manufacturing and distribution network that is national in scope. They deliver a suite of products and services primarily to the financial services industry, healthcare organizations, as well as general businesses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect and generate new business in the Northeast market.
- Develop strategic business territory growth plans.
- Accountable to projections and deadlines
- Actively report on existing sales activity
Proactively initiate new business development opportunities to increase market share while meeting pre-defined goals and objectives
Actively manage existing customer needs and focus on activity that increases customer loyalty.
- 5-7 years’ experience in new business development in printing, marketing, promotional products or similar B2B sales.
- Strong track record of high level negotiation with established client relationships.
- Successful internal and external relationship management.
- Experience working in both entrepreneurial and established corporate environments.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenue.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through.
- Bachelor’s degree
- The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, articulate, able to work well under pressure, and have excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge in the printing industry a plus
Our client offers a competitive and flexible compensation/commission structure commensurate with your current production level and future growth potential. Also, you will participate in benefits including health insurance, and 401k.
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced, highly motivated salespeople to grow their career at a company offering both autonomy, as well as being part of an established organization.